- 701 NE 28th Ave Apt 31, Portland, OR 97232
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1344 Sqft
- Unique Urban Condo living in an AWESOME location on NE 28th Ave. One of a kind corner double unit w/ground floor entrance & ample space. Master on the main is an option.Lots of light on both floors. Triple paned windows, gorgeous Italian staircase, amazing handmade African wood eat bar, remodeled laundry rm w/full size stackable w/d, walk-in closet, large bedrooms, large loft bonus rm, 2 storage units in basement. Walkscore 93! Close to EVERYTHING-Max, buses, restaurants, shopping & parks! No Sign.
- 18553 S Ferguson Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2988 Sqft
- Gorgeous County Home on 3 1/3 acres.Kitchen remodeled w/ granite countertops, walk-in pantry, mudroom & 1/2 bath. Hardwood floors. Master bedroom & bath have heated tile floors, his & hers closets. Bedroom on the main level with it's own half bath.Unique peaceful solarium.Large, fenced garden w/fruit trees, berries, grapes, hops & room for all your veggies w/ irrigation. Hottub, water feature, 3 upper decks, flag stone patio, pond. 2 car garage has a fully wired shop 220-v.
- 6615 SE 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97202
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2083 Sqft
- Mechanically sound fixer in the heart of Sellwood! Loads of 1920's character-gas fireplace, French doors. Lots of built-ins &storage. Master BR upstairs. Workshop in basement. Roof& Furnace recently replacd. New water heater. Main Flr has fresh interior paint. New Oak Flrs in LR & Hall. Fenced backyrd & deck. Sold As-is. Amazing opportunity to be in Sellwood! Just a block or 2 to all the restaurants&shops. Short drive to Downtown, Reed College, Oaks Park, Sellwood & Westmoreland Prks. Walkscore 91!
- 8570 SE 58th Ave, Portland, OR 97206
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 936 Sqft
- Open Hs 8/30 1-3p! Adorable 1955 Ranch Home with newly refinished beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Granite counters, fresh interior paint, mechanically sound: tankless water heater, brand new roof, 95% efficient furnace. Large lot invites outdoor entertaining. Fenced backyard w/patio. Raised garden beds. Restaurants & shopping, Clackamas Town Center, Trader Joes & Springwater Trail for hiking & biking all close by. Just 20 mins to Downtown Portland. Great starter home/investment property!
- 109 NE 78th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1275 Sqft
- Lovely Sequoia Village Townhouse. Spacious feel with Open Floor plan. Living room with gas fireplace and balcony. Gorgeous upgraded quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances & laminate flooring through-out the main floor. All appliances included. 2-car Tandem Garage. Great location with everything close by! Max Line, Orenco Station, Whole Foods, parks and lots of restaurants & shopping all within 2 miles. Simple living at it's best! Open Sunday 8-9-2020 11:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- 2572 SE Willow Dr, Hillsboro, OR 97123
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1754 Sqft
- Open House 3/17 11a-1p! Single level living! Light & bright throughout! Spacious Entryway. Sunken, Vaulted Living Rm. Beautiful Oak Hardwood floors & gas fireplace w/stone hearth. Bonus/Family Rm. Formal Dining room w/sliding door to the adorable backyard. Kitchen w/Marmoleum floors. Eat Area with a built-in corner cabinet. Updated baths w/granite counters. Fully fenced yard, garden boxes & tool shed. Excellent location! Just minutes to shopping, restaurants & the Blue Max Line. A Must See!